Meetings are free & and open to the public. They are held at the Sand Hill Schoolhouse, Tange Road, Edinburg, NY 12134. Meetings are the third Tuesday of the month May through November (weather permitting). They start at 7pm, following a brief business meeting. Refreshments are served after the talk.
Our 2023 lineup of meeting speakers (more information to be posted). Meetings are held at the Sand Hill Schoolhouse, Tange Road, Edinburg:
- May 16, 2023: Town of Day Historian will present a program on the history of the Kathan Kamps.
- June 20, 2023: Denise Ferguson – “Percherons, Gentle Giants”
- July 18, 2023: TBD
- August 15, 2023: Valerie Kaye – “History of Grandmother’s Farm” & Nominations Report
- September 19, 2023: Business meeting with the election of new officers and trustees. Collection of dues for members.
Our big community events in 2023 are:
- May 27: Saturday — 9 am to 12 pm — 3rd Annual Baked Goods and Salads Sale, Rural Museum
- July 8: Saturday — 10am to 3pm — Historic Edinburg Day Festival, Rural Museum
- September 9: 4pm to 7pm — Roast Port Dinner (Take Out Only), $15 per dinner, Sand Hill Schoolhouse, Tange Road
- September 23, 2023: Saturday — 10 am to 3 pm — Edinburg Fall Festival, Rural Museum
- October 28: 10am to 3pm – Holiday Fair, Sand Hill Schoolhouse, Tange Road
Also, EHS provides cookies for the December 5 – Tree Lighting in Edinburg.
Previous years meeting schedules: